My 2010 Movie Awards
. Road Racers (1994)- This film is called Road Racers however they is only one short race inside the film, and 2 Car Chases. The movie opens with a Car chase between a fifty six Chevy being chased by the cops 56 Buick all to a badass Rockabilly tune! There is greaser violence (no longer Grease greaser violence however like the Outsiders with a 90’s humor twist), there’s exquisite Rockabilly music from Glen Glenn, Hasil Adkins and Johnny Reno!Thunder Road (1958) – Let me tell the story, I can tell it all… Actually allow’s allow Robert Mitchum tell you the tale he can do it better. This film starring Mitchum is set Running Moonshine in Tennessee within the 50’s and attempting now not to get stuck be the revenuers. It has a number of loopy vehicle chases providing a 50 Ford Coupe, fifty seven Ford Fairlane, a fifty six Chevy undercover car which could rip off motors bumpers and a music about the film achieved by means of Mitchum himself!
6. Dazed and Confused (1993) – I’ve been Dazed and Confused for see you later its no longer genuine! Which sadly that music isn’t always in this film (it changed into suppose to be and Jimmy Paige was for it however Plant wasn’t). This movie is form of like the 70’s model of American Graffiti except it is the Filmy4web primary night time of summer season no longer the final and the primary individual is coming into High School. Anyway they is a automobile chase between a 64 Buick and seventy two Chevy Truck, there may be a 70 Chevelle SS 454, 70 GTO Judge, Ford Maverick, 37 Oldsmobile and a 74 Trans Am!
5. Tales of the Crypt: King of the Road (1992) – OK I lied this one is not a film; it’s miles an episode from HBOs horror collection Tales of the Crypt. Why is that this movie at the list? WHY ISN’T ON THE LIST? As soon as the episode opens we are greeted with a sixty nine yellow Chevelle SS avenue racing a 69 Red Dodge Charger to a rocking track through Warren Zevon. Later we get a car chase with the Chevelle SS and a police automobile and at the cease a Street race with the Chevelle SS vs. A fifty seven Chevy Gasser! There is a outstanding soundtrack by Warren Zevon, but most effective one of the songs “Roll with the Punches” has been released the opposite “Bad Road, Wretched Road” is simplest discovered as a cowl by a band referred to as Rebel Son.
4. Hot Rod (1979) – This film is difficult to discover, it become a made for TV made from 1979. It probable has the most Drag Racing scenes out of any movie I actually have seen! The film has a Street race between a 65 Hemi Plymouth and a 69 Olds Cutlass within the starting, later a hemi powered forty one Willys Coupe Gasser, some funny vehicles, and rocket powered Funny Car and heaps of Drag Racing scenes on this movie!
3. Vanishing Point (1971) – Kowalski is a shipping driving force who’s handing over a 1970 White Dodge Challenger from Colorado to San Francisco. He does it through rushing the entire time and creates the sector’s largest car chase! Being pursued by using the police the entire time!
2. Two-Lane Blacktop (1971) – Who desires plots? This movie would not! All we want is a Driver, a Mechanic, a Girl, a man with a GTO, a fifty five Chevy gasser and some random hitch hikers to make a incredible automobile movie! This movie is all about motors and nothing else! You get to look and hear a pleasing 55 Chevy nearly each scene in addition to a GTO. The film opens with a Drag Race and ends with one!
1. American Graffiti (1973) – Was this surely a surprise to any of you? Nothing however classic cars, cruising, notable track, humor, some races and masses of amusing! We get a pleasing but piss yellow 32 Ford powered by using a 327, a 58 Chevy Bel Air additionally powered by means of a 327, a woman in a 56 T-fowl and a Black 55 Chevy (absolutely the equal one from Two Lane Blacktop). This movie without a doubt is all about automobiles, now not coming of age. The film ends with a tremendous showdown among the 32 Ford and the 55 Chevy!